The Writing Corp is a blog that dedicates to build a community of young (and young at heart) writers. Our goal is to uplift people’s spirit and ignite the rising passion in every writer’s heart. Recently, we welcome Contributors as well as Guests to share to the world the ideas and passion that they have when it comes to writing.
Yo people. I would like to ask an advance apology to my subscribers, followers and to the authors of The Writing Corp. I will have to walk away from writing (for now) because I really feel like I need to rejuvenate my soul, my mind and my thoughts. I am not sure how long I'll be idle but I am hoping that you guys will still be there when I return (I'm sure majority of you will!). For the Authors, you can still input your contributions and I'm leaving The Writing Corp in your hands at this moment - if you wanted to.
- A Creature Called --- Writer
- Ten Negative Signs That You're A Writer
- So, You Claim To Be A Writer?
- I See You’ve Put Your Pen Down…
- Essential Blogging Tips To Grow Your Subscribers
- What is a Writer?
- Realizing Your Writing Potential; Part 1
- I Hear Your Beauty
- Listen, Let's Talk About Criticism and Writing, 'key?
- Power Of Writing; As A Writer How Do You Use Your Skills